India Uncut

This blog has moved to its own domain. Please visit IndiaUncut.com for the all-new India Uncut and bookmark it. The new site has much more content and some new sections, and you can read about them here and here. You can subscribe to full RSS feeds of all the sections from here. This blogspot site will no longer be updated, except in case of emergencies, if the main site suffers a prolonged outage. Thanks - Amit.

Monday, July 17, 2006

About that prawn curry...

I apologise for casting aspersions on my good friend Chandru's Hash's prawn-curry-cooking skills. Dinner was had at his place on Saturday night, with one blogger, one secret blogger, and one very tall man. Hash made some marvellous pork curry, and though I lost an entire toenail in a kitchen mishap, the delicious pork was worth it.

And because he made good pork I'm accepting that he can cook good prawn? No, youthful reader, no. This post, you see, is made under duress.
amit varma, 1:14 AM| write to me | permalink | homepage

I recommend: