India Uncut

This blog has moved to its own domain. Please visit IndiaUncut.com for the all-new India Uncut and bookmark it. The new site has much more content and some new sections, and you can read about them here and here. You can subscribe to full RSS feeds of all the sections from here. This blogspot site will no longer be updated, except in case of emergencies, if the main site suffers a prolonged outage. Thanks - Amit.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Salman Khan's fine-tuned sense of irony

I wonder if Salman Khan is mocking us, and the justice system, when he says:
What I would really like is a woman who can drive for me.

I’d really like it if I can sit in the backseat of the car, aaram se, while she drives me around.
If the lady in question could also shoot chinkaras for him, ideally while driving, that would be even better, wouldn't it?
amit varma, 6:32 PM| write to me | permalink | homepage

I recommend: