India Uncut

This blog has moved to its own domain. Please visit IndiaUncut.com for the all-new India Uncut and bookmark it. The new site has much more content and some new sections, and you can read about them here and here. You can subscribe to full RSS feeds of all the sections from here. This blogspot site will no longer be updated, except in case of emergencies, if the main site suffers a prolonged outage. Thanks - Amit.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Ass cheeks and writers go together

In a post titled "Work habits," Scott Adams writes, "... I can't write unless both of my ass cheeks are equally touching my chair and my feet are flat on the ground." He explains why that is so, and describes why his cat's "anti-productivity crusade" is also a factor.

Well, that explains it. So if you find that my blogging frequency has suddenly gone down, and many hours go by without a post, I'm probably shifting my ass cheeks around madly. And trying to draw Dilbert.

(Link via email from n.)
amit varma, 1:10 PM| write to me | permalink | homepage

I recommend: