India Uncut

This blog has moved to its own domain. Please visit IndiaUncut.com for the all-new India Uncut and bookmark it. The new site has much more content and some new sections, and you can read about them here and here. You can subscribe to full RSS feeds of all the sections from here. This blogspot site will no longer be updated, except in case of emergencies, if the main site suffers a prolonged outage. Thanks - Amit.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Bengali girls, Punjabi girls

Arnab aka GreatBong writes about "Bongo ladies", examining reality while demolishing myth. Two fine lines from his post that I cannot help sharing:

1. "Bengali girls cannot generically be considered as experts in the art of making men mad with lust."

2. "[A]ccording to urban legend, Punjabi girls had figures to die for, knew the art of seduction, had malleable morals and in general never said 'no' to anything."

I also enjoyed the bit about how "[t]he arts girl" dances. Nice. Read it.

Update: Just by the way, I'm half-Bengali and half-Punjabi. But I'm not a girl.
amit varma, 10:39 PM| write to me | permalink | homepage

I recommend: