India Uncut

This blog has moved to its own domain. Please visit IndiaUncut.com for the all-new India Uncut and bookmark it. The new site has much more content and some new sections, and you can read about them here and here. You can subscribe to full RSS feeds of all the sections from here. This blogspot site will no longer be updated, except in case of emergencies, if the main site suffers a prolonged outage. Thanks - Amit.

Friday, February 11, 2005

Love tips on SMS

In what I am certain is a brilliant marketing move, Shobha De's "love tips" are now available on SMS. These tips are contained in her forthcoming book, Spouse, which, Rediff helpfully informs us, "is a personal and insightful take on the institution of marriage and offers special love tips to make your marriage strong." And you have to "SMS SHO to 7333" to get these tips, one by one, before the book is released.

To make my marriage strong, I go to my wife for tips. She just gave me one: "Gt up frm cmptr nd tk me fr flm." I think that sounds good. I'm off to see Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Black. Bye for now, and in case you want to read future posts from my blog on SMS, just SMS IU to ...
amit varma, 4:06 PM| write to me | permalink | homepage

I recommend: