India Uncut

This blog has moved to its own domain. Please visit IndiaUncut.com for the all-new India Uncut and bookmark it. The new site has much more content and some new sections, and you can read about them here and here. You can subscribe to full RSS feeds of all the sections from here. This blogspot site will no longer be updated, except in case of emergencies, if the main site suffers a prolonged outage. Thanks - Amit.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Who wants to be a shrink?

You do! It's the most fun profession ever! Reuters reports:
An Australian psychologist charged with indecently assaulting a patient told a court on Tuesday that forcing his female patient to wear a dog collar and call him master was within a psychologist's ethical guidelines.
Heh. That should clear up self-esteem issues fast enough.

Update: Rishi writes in:
I've always wanted to be a shrink. I'd go around zapping my office colleagues to a height of six inches and then crushing them like ants.
I'm going to have nightmares about six-inch-tall ants now.
amit varma, 3:23 PM| write to me | permalink | homepage

I recommend: