India Uncut

This blog has moved to its own domain. Please visit IndiaUncut.com for the all-new India Uncut and bookmark it. The new site has much more content and some new sections, and you can read about them here and here. You can subscribe to full RSS feeds of all the sections from here. This blogspot site will no longer be updated, except in case of emergencies, if the main site suffers a prolonged outage. Thanks - Amit.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

A Landmark day

Yes, yes, I know I haven't blogged in more than 24 hours, but you can call off those search parties, I have an innocent explanation: I was travelling. I'd gone to Pune for the first ever Landmark Quiz in that city, and with Rishi and Aadisht as my team-mates, ended a lowly fourth. The third prize was 9k worth of books, and there was no fourth prize. We didn't even win the best team-name prize for calling ourselves 'Mosquitoes with Battleaxes.' Pah!

I couldn't blog in the breaks between travelling and quizzing because I forgot to get the wire that connects my laptop and my Hutch GPRS phone. Some children got cheap thrills out of this. Bah!

Once I am a little rested, therefore, regular blogging will resume. Who can fight sleep? It hasn't been done.
amit varma, 1:24 AM| write to me | permalink | homepage

I recommend: