India Uncut

This blog has moved to its own domain. Please visit IndiaUncut.com for the all-new India Uncut and bookmark it. The new site has much more content and some new sections, and you can read about them here and here. You can subscribe to full RSS feeds of all the sections from here. This blogspot site will no longer be updated, except in case of emergencies, if the main site suffers a prolonged outage. Thanks - Amit.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

We're all monkeys. Messed-up monkeys

This has to be quite the most beautiful thing I've ever seen on YouTube. I'll thought I'll excerpt some of the VO here, but there are too many good bits in there. Watch:



(Link via email from Sriram.)

Update (August 3): The Learner informs me that the soundtrack to this is a spoken-word recording by Ernest Cline. You can buy the CD here.

Update (September 16): The You Tube link here is now dead, but The Learner informs me that it's available on Google video. Watch!
amit varma, 4:34 PM| write to me | permalink | homepage

I recommend: