India Uncut

This blog has moved to its own domain. Please visit IndiaUncut.com for the all-new India Uncut and bookmark it. The new site has much more content and some new sections, and you can read about them here and here. You can subscribe to full RSS feeds of all the sections from here. This blogspot site will no longer be updated, except in case of emergencies, if the main site suffers a prolonged outage. Thanks - Amit.

Friday, November 25, 2005

“My shadow is my best friend”

One day Pankaj Sharma "walked to the bathroom, unscrewed a bottle of Phenyl and poured it down his throat. If his father hadn’t returned early from work, Bobby Darling wouldn’t have been born."

Do read yet another exceptional profile by Sonia Faleiro: "Liberty! Equality! Fraternity!"

(I was about to also comment that Bobby Darling is twice the man most of us are, when the thought struck me that it isn't exactly a compliment. So okay, she's not. Good for her.)
amit varma, 7:10 PM| write to me | permalink | homepage

I recommend: