India Uncut

This blog has moved to its own domain. Please visit IndiaUncut.com for the all-new India Uncut and bookmark it. The new site has much more content and some new sections, and you can read about them here and here. You can subscribe to full RSS feeds of all the sections from here. This blogspot site will no longer be updated, except in case of emergencies, if the main site suffers a prolonged outage. Thanks - Amit.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A break? Not quite

Yesterday was the third calender day since I began blogging that I had no posts at all on India Uncut. Why so? Well, for one, I was rather ill, resting at home with the worst case of the common cold recorded in human history. And second, whatever time and effort I could manage to go online, I was rivetted by the developing story around the stand that Gaurav Sabnis and Rashmi Bansal, two fellow bloggers and friends of mine, have taken against IIPM. For the full story, click here. I've been updating that post regularly, so do read the updates as well. Desi Pundit is also tracking it.

I shall resume normal blogging soon, but will keep an eye on that story for new developments.
amit varma, 12:44 PM| write to me | permalink | homepage

I recommend: