India Uncut

This blog has moved to its own domain. Please visit IndiaUncut.com for the all-new India Uncut and bookmark it. The new site has much more content and some new sections, and you can read about them here and here. You can subscribe to full RSS feeds of all the sections from here. This blogspot site will no longer be updated, except in case of emergencies, if the main site suffers a prolonged outage. Thanks - Amit.

Friday, September 30, 2005

A Darwinian exhibit

The tekdis of Pune.

Read Gaurav Sabnis's fine account here, which I wish I'd written, having frequented tekdis quite often in the years that I was in college in Pune. In addition to the one behind ILS Law College, I'd also recommend the one behind Fergusson College, where I got up to a fair bit of mischief in my time. I'll be in Pune from tomorrow for three days, and perhaps I'll visit a tekdi or two myself. Or maybe not. One is old, and one has belly, and there are bookshops. Sigh.
amit varma, 11:24 AM| write to me | permalink | homepage

I recommend: