India Uncut

This blog has moved to its own domain. Please visit IndiaUncut.com for the all-new India Uncut and bookmark it. The new site has much more content and some new sections, and you can read about them here and here. You can subscribe to full RSS feeds of all the sections from here. This blogspot site will no longer be updated, except in case of emergencies, if the main site suffers a prolonged outage. Thanks - Amit.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

The Dog and the Blog

[One day a Dog and a Blog meet on the road.]

Dog: Hey, you look interesting, I'm like, woof! All words and all, erudite and all. What are you?

Blog: I'm a Blog, dude. You look nice too. Hey, cool tail. What are you?

Dog: I'm a Dog. I'm Man's Best Friend. Woof!

Blog: Hey, wait a minute, not possible, I'm Man's Best Friend.

Dog: He he, woof! I'm Man's Best Friend, and I can prove it. I've been referred to that way for centuries now. So there.

Blog: I rather doubt it. I don't remember linking to any such thing. And what I don't link to, doesn't exist. So there.

Dog: Growl! Listen, don't mess with me, I'm Man's Best Friend, and I'll bite you if you disagree.

Blog: Rubbish. Concede right away that I'm Man's Best Friend, or I'll post about you, with your kennel address, and you'll get flamed.

Dog: Woof!

Blog: Link!

[Suddenly, footsteps are heard. Man appears, a gorgeous blonde on his arm.]

Dog and Blog: Hello, man. How are you today? Please please tell us who's your best friend. In other words, 'Man's Best Friend'.

Dog: Yeah, say it's me, woof!

Blog: Me, me, me! Link to me!

Man: Heh. You guys, I tell ya. You want to know who's Man's Best Friend? Meet Blonde.

Blonde: Hi guys. Such a sweet Dog! Such a clever Blog! Come to mommy.

[Dog and Blog rush into her capacious arms and cuddle up close to her ample bosom. Man smiles.]
amit varma, 11:25 PM| write to me | permalink | homepage

I recommend: