India Uncut

This blog has moved to its own domain. Please visit IndiaUncut.com for the all-new India Uncut and bookmark it. The new site has much more content and some new sections, and you can read about them here and here. You can subscribe to full RSS feeds of all the sections from here. This blogspot site will no longer be updated, except in case of emergencies, if the main site suffers a prolonged outage. Thanks - Amit.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Aamir Khan blogs. And Deepak and Shekhar too

When Swaroop CH informed me that Aamir Khan had a blog, here, I didn't quite believe him, and I assumed it must be a hoax, if a cleverly done one. But he points out today that the official website for Mangal Pandey: The Rising has a link to the blog. That sort of settles the question, I guess.

It's smart of MSN, who are internet partners for the film, to use this to promote their MSN Spaces blogging service. Despite all the promotions, though, I think new bloggers will ultimately choose the blogging service that serves them the best. For my money, and I have none, that's still Blogger.

That's not the only celebrity blog around, as it happens. Kaps informs me that Deepak Chopra and Shekhar Kapur have started a blog titled intentBlog, the contributors of which include some familiar names. I'm a little sceptical about subjects such as "Is the universe physical or is it more like a mind?", but hey, whatever it is, all the best to them.
amit varma, 8:01 AM| write to me | permalink | homepage

I recommend: