India Uncut

This blog has moved to its own domain. Please visit IndiaUncut.com for the all-new India Uncut and bookmark it. The new site has much more content and some new sections, and you can read about them here and here. You can subscribe to full RSS feeds of all the sections from here. This blogspot site will no longer be updated, except in case of emergencies, if the main site suffers a prolonged outage. Thanks - Amit.

Friday, April 22, 2005

Head on shoulders, brain in heart

"I'm not a sex kitten, says Priyanka", screams the Mid Day headline, and when I click on the story I find an interview with Priyanka Chopra in which she reveals:
I have an intelligent head on my shoulders, but I think with my heart as well. A balance of both is important. When I do a film, it is an instant thing with me. Whenever I have thought too much before doing a film, it has never worked. I am very intuitive.

There, so Malcolm Gladwell has a topic for his next book: thinking with the heart. I can't wait.
amit varma, 12:44 PM| write to me | permalink | homepage

I recommend: