India Uncut

This blog has moved to its own domain. Please visit IndiaUncut.com for the all-new India Uncut and bookmark it. The new site has much more content and some new sections, and you can read about them here and here. You can subscribe to full RSS feeds of all the sections from here. This blogspot site will no longer be updated, except in case of emergencies, if the main site suffers a prolonged outage. Thanks - Amit.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Go, Sreesanth!

Such joy rarely explodes. Yesterday at a gathering at my place, Rahul related a story about how Andre Nel had sledged S Sreesanth and Sreesanth had whacked him for six and followed it up with a tribal dance. Rahul did the tribal dance for me. (Lest the other guests wonder at this, it was before they arrived.) It was a remarkable performance from Rahul, but I thought, surely the boy exaggerates. With my TV on the blink, I thought I'd never find out.

Who needs TV?

And no, the boy did not exaggerate. Watch the video below; even I feel like dancing!



And this is a fuller version, if you want to see the sledge as well.
amit varma, 7:33 PM| write to me | permalink | homepage

I recommend: