India Uncut

This blog has moved to its own domain. Please visit IndiaUncut.com for the all-new India Uncut and bookmark it. The new site has much more content and some new sections, and you can read about them here and here. You can subscribe to full RSS feeds of all the sections from here. This blogspot site will no longer be updated, except in case of emergencies, if the main site suffers a prolonged outage. Thanks - Amit.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Rukawat ke liye khed hai

Yeah, yeah, I'm like Doordarshan now, so old and staid I have become. I hopped over to Poona today, got here around lunchtime, slept till evening, got up and went to the new Crossword branch at Senapati Bapat Road, and then got back to where I was staying fully intending to blog all night, to make up for the postless day I inflicted upon you. But the Reliance connection on my laptop is acting up, and I'm on someone else's machine now, on the slowest dial-up ever. So, um, I have not even one link to offer you today. Immense apology arrives forcefully.

I'm busy all day tomorrow, attending a quiz and then perhaps travelling back to Mumbai, so blogging may be light. Expect a ferocious burst on Monday, even Sunday, to compensate.

And it's nice to be in Poona, as always. The weather is cool, the tekris are all around, and it never ceases to delight me that I can actually travel on a road named Junglee Maharaj Road. (Even Senapati Bapat Road evokes charm. Even Dhole Patil Road! And Deccan!

Ok, I'll stop now.)
amit varma, 9:44 PM| write to me | permalink | homepage

I recommend: