India Uncut

This blog has moved to its own domain. Please visit IndiaUncut.com for the all-new India Uncut and bookmark it. The new site has much more content and some new sections, and you can read about them here and here. You can subscribe to full RSS feeds of all the sections from here. This blogspot site will no longer be updated, except in case of emergencies, if the main site suffers a prolonged outage. Thanks - Amit.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Endless land

It is with great joy that I announce a seminal moment in humankind's history: The DMK has discovered how to multiply land endlessly. In this slideshow of freebies promised by various political parties during the Tamil Nadu elections, I come across the startling promise made by the DMK, of gifting two acres of land to each landless family. You do the math.

Of course, they might just have bought the moon, and I might just be unaware of it. How I'd love to be the owner of a custom crater.
amit varma, 6:35 PM| write to me | permalink | homepage

I recommend: