India Uncut

This blog has moved to its own domain. Please visit IndiaUncut.com for the all-new India Uncut and bookmark it. The new site has much more content and some new sections, and you can read about them here and here. You can subscribe to full RSS feeds of all the sections from here. This blogspot site will no longer be updated, except in case of emergencies, if the main site suffers a prolonged outage. Thanks - Amit.

Monday, November 28, 2005

There's a solution for everything

Best headline ever:

Tired of commuting, 4 teachers marry driver.

PS: On reading the article, as opposed to just the headline, I realise that I should have curtailed my amusement. The five people concerned all seem to have weighed up the costs and benefits of their actions and made utterly rational decisions. Viewed in context, it isn't funny at all, but sensible.

And here's a question that strikes me: do you believe polygamy is wrong? If all the parties concerned enter a polygamous arrangement of their own free will, hurting no one else in the process, why would you say it's wrong?
amit varma, 4:06 PM| write to me | permalink | homepage

I recommend: