India Uncut

This blog has moved to its own domain. Please visit IndiaUncut.com for the all-new India Uncut and bookmark it. The new site has much more content and some new sections, and you can read about them here and here. You can subscribe to full RSS feeds of all the sections from here. This blogspot site will no longer be updated, except in case of emergencies, if the main site suffers a prolonged outage. Thanks - Amit.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Munnabhai Quizmaster

Guess who is tipped to host "Mission Ek Crore," the latest KBC clone on the block.

What do I have to do to take part in one of these? I don't care if it's downmarket and all that, I'd love a chance to make some money. Blogging doesn't pay, you know.
amit varma, 12:50 PM| write to me | permalink | homepage

I recommend: