India Uncut

This blog has moved to its own domain. Please visit IndiaUncut.com for the all-new India Uncut and bookmark it. The new site has much more content and some new sections, and you can read about them here and here. You can subscribe to full RSS feeds of all the sections from here. This blogspot site will no longer be updated, except in case of emergencies, if the main site suffers a prolonged outage. Thanks - Amit.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Blog Mela coming up

Shanti Mangala's blog mela is up here, and it falls upon me to host the next one. Email me your nominations with "Blog Mela" in the subject line. The guidelines:

1. All posts between June 24 and June 30 are eligible, including on those two days.
2. All posts should be made by Indians or should focus on India.
3. Deadline is by the end of June 30, US time. My blog mela will be posted on July 1.
4. Please nominate just one post per blog, although for a group blog you can nominate one per contributor, for a maximum of 204 contributors. (An improvement from last time. Anything to avoid deja vu.)

As usual, I will hunt around on my own for interesting posts, but lest I miss you, nominate. The previous blog melas hosted by me: 1 and 2.
amit varma, 11:28 PM| write to me | permalink | homepage

I recommend: