India Uncut

This blog has moved to its own domain. Please visit IndiaUncut.com for the all-new India Uncut and bookmark it. The new site has much more content and some new sections, and you can read about them here and here. You can subscribe to full RSS feeds of all the sections from here. This blogspot site will no longer be updated, except in case of emergencies, if the main site suffers a prolonged outage. Thanks - Amit.

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Curtains open at The Middle Stage

I'd stopped blogging at The Middle Stage when I left for Tamil Nadu to report on the devastation that the tsunami had caused, and now that I'm getting back into the rhythm of normal life, I've resumed blogging there.

What's the difference between India Uncut and The Middle Stage? Well, this blog is essentially about India and matters that would concern Indians, resident or non-resident. The Middle Stage is about everything else, except cricket and cows, which have devoted blogs of their own. (The cows are still private, give me a month or so to groom them.) Sometimes stuff overlaps – but you miss nothing if you read all my blogs!

So here it is: The Middle Stage
amit varma, 10:21 PM| write to me | permalink | homepage

I recommend: